Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MIA Flips the Bird While Performing at the Super Bowl 2012

Well, I must admit that the Super Bowl Halftime show was one of the best Halftime shows I have seen since Prince graced the field.  The entire performance went on without a Hitch...... EXCEPT M.I.A. flips the bird during her part of the performance. 

M.I.A. is a British singer, rapper and producer.  Most of us know her from her collaboration with T.I. for Swagger Like Us.



Well, it doesn't look as if M.IA. will get any backlash from making the obscene gesture during her performance.  When the wardrobe malfunction happened with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake the FCC fined CBS $550,000; which was thrown out on appeal.  We'll keep our eyes and ears open for any updates on this situation. 

ONE THING IS FOR SURE WE WILL NOT SEE MIA ON ANOTHER SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts