Friday, April 6, 2012

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West AN OFFICIAL COUPLE



Kanye West and Amber Rose broke up in 2010.  According to Amber they broke up because Kanye was cheating.  It was later stated by Amber Rose that Kim Kardashian was the person that West was cheating with and called her a home wrecker. 

In an interview with Star Magazine Amber states:

“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Amber exclusively told Star. “She’s a home wrecker!”

“I want to thank her,” she said about Kim. “Because if she was never a home wrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”

According to Amber this started while Kim was dating Reggie Bush.  It is being said that Kim was the initiator of this relationship sending racy text messages & photos to Kanye West.  So, this means that Kim was dating Kayne West even through her relationship with Kris Humphries. 

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian came out as a couple yesterday.....what the video of them together going to the movies to see the "Hunger Games," Kim leaving Kanye's New York pad the next day with the same clothes on and then they go to lunch and to FAO SCHWARTZ.




Kanye also released a song yesterday called "Thera Flu."  In the song West states "I FEEL IN LOVE WITH KIM WHEN SHE FEEL IN LOVE WITH HIM."  My question is the him Reggie Bush or Kris Humphries??????  Taken a listen and  you be the judge




Like my sister said, these men will get enough of messing with these KARDASHIAN SISTERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts