Monday, November 12, 2012

MIGUEL PUT A RING ON IT !!!!!


Miguel... Miguel... Miguel! I know I was not the only one wondering who this talented man belonged to. Well, No more guessing her name is Nazanin and she is gorgeous. This past weekend Miguel asked her for her hand in marriage with a Fat A** 10kt diamond ring. During the busy Soul train Award Weekend he decided to propose and they got matching infinity tattoos on the inside of their ring fingers. I was just wanted to share the great news with my (Strippers)!

CHECK THE RING AND TATTS BELOW !!


Miguel And Soon To Be Wife Nazanin

She Posted this to Instagram with the Caption "My Dream Ring!  10kts .. One Day  Soon & Well Deserved! #Diamonds #Real #Love "

Matchin Infinity Tatts


Add Your Email So You Can Comment !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts