Sunday, March 11, 2012

What No "Bobbi" in Kristina !!






I cannot believe what I just heard. So...Bobbi Kristina wants to change her name, well she just wanna take the Bobbi out of the equation. She said she wanted to change it so she would no longer have her fathers name. This was not the first time she has said this. She told Whitney once before that she wanted to lose the "Bobbi" and just want to be Kristina Houston but her mother disagreed. Now that shes 19 and her mother is gone she really might change it. I Dont Know how to feel about this...But I had to let yall know! Tell Me What Yall Think. Shoud she do it Why Or Why Not !!




*Comment We Speak Our Minds On The Strip*

1 comment:

  1. I think that in this point in her life she shouldn't legally change her name, but go by Kristina, however she mmust do what makes her happy.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts