Friday, September 14, 2012

CHRIS BROWN TATTOO: SUGAR SKULL OR BEAT UP RIHANNA




Now you be the judge!!!!  The latest buzz is about Chris Brown’s newest tattoo.  At first glance many agree that the tattoo on Brown’s neck was eerily similar to that of a battered Rihanna after her and Brown’s Domestic Violence incident in 2009.

The tattoo artist who inked Brown with this picture Peter Koskela was not pleased at all when he heard that people thought this tattoo was that of a battered woman.  


Koskela states, “I hate when people misinterpret what I do.  It was really a blow to me to think that people would think so little of a person that I would actually put a picture of a beaten woman on his neck.  That was crazy to me, that he would come to me and say, ‘Hey, I want Rihanna’s face on me.’  I would never promote any kind of domestic violence like that.  Even if he asked me to do it, I would have bounced right there.  I don’t do racist tattoos, I don’t do gang-related tattoos and I don’t do anything hurtful.  That is just the motto I live by.  The other tattoo artists might, but I just don’t.”

Brown’s reps and Koskela are both stating that the tattoo is that of a “Sugar Skull” meant to honor the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos.)


Koskela says what appears to battering on the face of the tattoo is actual decoration.  Once the tattoo heals the decoration on the face will be visible. 

Check out the photos of tattoos of “Sugar Skulls” and you tell me what you think?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
 wow...gorgeous colourskulls, flowers & skull makeup. NICE!sugar skull makeup
well, I obviously have a thing for Day of the dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts