Wednesday, September 5, 2012

THE INFAMOUS STEVIE BOI!!


I am just so excited about this interview because I have a strong passion for Fashion.  We have landed a major interview with the infamous STEVIE BOI accessory and sunglass designer.  He has had some of the biggest celebrities rock his eyewear and more.

I am just so glad that he took out the time to respond to our interview with his busy schedule.  He just had a fashion show for his “54” collection 2012!

Embedded image permalink
SB Aztecz

So, I just asked Stevie Boi a few questions to get to know a little bit more about him and what he does.


MS313:  Where are you from, I see that your offices are based out of Baltimore, MD?
SB:  I am from Georgia, but grew up mostly in Europe due to parents positions in the military.
MS313:  What made you start making accessories?
SB:  I wanted another way to express myself.  Music wasn’t paying the bills, and I LOVE FASHION.
MS313:  Who are some of your favorite fashion designers?
SB:  Alexander McQueen & Leigh Bowery
MS313:  What is your most memorable or favorite accomplishments?
SB:  Getting two VOGUE covers back to back.
MS313:  What are some motivational words to people out here with the same dreams as you?
SB:  Please remain humble and save as much money as possible….YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!
QUESTIONS JUST FOR FUN
MS313:  What did you do with your first big check?
SB:  Paid off my car and spent the majority of my money on bills….etc.  No lavish shopping sprees!!!!
MS313:  What’s your favorite color?
SB:  BLACK
MS313:  If you were stuck on an island what are the three things you must have with you?
SB:  Eyewear, Aloe Vera Juice and some type of food.


Want to see more of Stevie Boi’s work check out his:
Website:               www.stevieboi.com
Follow on Twitter:         https://twitter.com/StevieB0i


Miguel Wearing Stevie Boi Eyewear
 Stevie Boi has designed pieces for Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey just to name a few.......

        
AND PEOPLE IT’S A WRAP!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed and was inspired by this very talented man that stayed focused and conquered.

MIDNIGHTSTRIP wants to Thank STEVIE BOI for his time and for giving us the opportunity to interview him.

ALL my fashion designers and bloggers please stay inspired and never stop chasing your dreams….NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!!

Dawn Richards in Stevie Boi Eyewear

lady gaga
Lady Gaga in Stevie Boi Eyewear

This interview right here is a major breakthrough for MidnightStrip.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts