Wednesday, October 24, 2012

INTRODUCING ACTION BRONSON


Action Bronson is a 27 year old rapper from Flushing, Queens, New York.  I came across his music by accident.  I was just searching through GOOGLE for the latest music to be released.  "The Symbol" is the first release from Action Bronson's upcoming album "Rare Chandeliers."  When I first watched the video I did not think that the man in the video was the actual artist.  WRONG!!!!!!!! The white guy with the red beard sporting a white wig is the rap artist spitting the lyrics that had me tuned in.  From what I could find out about Action Bronson this is his third album.  Action's first release was "Dr. Lecter."  Produced by Tommy Mas and digitally released on March 15, 2011.  His second release was November 22, 2011 "Well Done," which was a collaboration between him and Statik Selektah.  Statik Selektah is also credited with  producing this entire album.  On his sophomore album Action Bronson was able to collaborate with Lil Fame of M.O.P. & the infamous duo Nina Sky.  Well check out his latest video "The Symbol."  


Take a listen to his collaboration with Lil Fame (M.O.P.)


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts