Monday, December 10, 2012

JAM OF THE WEEK: ASAP ROCKY FUCKIN PROBLEM FEAT. DRAKE, KENDRICK LAMAR & TWO CHAINS


If you are a music fanatic like us then you are up on all the latest music!!!!!  Well the video for ASAP ROCKY’s “FUCKIN PROBLEM” is finally here.  This song has a banging beat and ASAP ROCKY, DRAKE AND KENDRICK LAMAR lay down the track with hellified lyrics.  As my sister would say this is another track like Drake’s “I’m On One!!!” A CERTIFIED BANGER……  It doesn’t hurt that the stylist for the artist did not hold back with the gear for this video.  Oh yeah, I can’t forget that Two Chains sings/raps the hook which only makes me like this song even more.  Whoever idea it was to put Two Chains on the track with this hook….deserves mad props for this one!!!!!!

Check out the official video:



Please leave a comment!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Popular Posts