Wednesday, February 1, 2012

***ARTIST OF THE WEEK***
    *STALLEY*

O.M.G.  The first celebrity to respond back to @MidNightStrip is Stalley. 

Check the Twitter Conversation for what Stalley wanted to tell his fans!!!

See the video below:



I feel that Stalley's music is so real and he talks about his struggles and reps his hometown (MASSILLON, OH) to the fullest.  From what I see he is very motivated and determined.  If you haven't got the Album - Lincoln Way Nights Deluxe Edition- you must get it~~IT'S A CLASSIC!!!!


Stalley has at least 4 mix tapes that we know of:
  1. GOIN APE
  2. MAD STALLEY: THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY
  3. LINCOLN WAY NIGHTS: INTELLIGENT TRUNK MUSIC
  4. SAVAGE JOURNEY TO THE AMERICAN DREAM
MSF:  Stalley played high school basketball from his freshman year to his senior year.

I even chose Stalley as the subject of a project for an assignment in my Digital Illustration class. Thanks Stalley I got an A!!!!!


To purchase any Stalley music or merchadise checkout his official page at http://www.stalley330.com/blog/2012/02/stalley-blue-sky-freestyle-songsbymestalley/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts