Saturday, February 11, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON DIES AT 48


WOW, I know that there is always something to blog about.  I would rather be telling my readers about some juicy gossip or news to report, but this is sad.  Whitney Houston the Queen of Pop Music during the 80's & 90's has died of unknown causes. 

It is reported that Whitney was found unresponsive in her room at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA.  She was found by members of her entourage who called hotel security who in turn called 911.  Paramedics that were on the scene (for a Grammy's Party) tried to revive Ms. Houston with no success.  Whitney Houston was pronounced dead Saturday February 11, 2012 at 3:55 PM.

for more info....... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355482       



Here's a video of what is Whitney's FINAL PERFORMANCE with Kelly Price at a Pre-Grammy Award Party: 

I like a lot of other folks grew up listening to Whitney Houston and I would like to remember her as the artist I grew up listening too.   Here are a few of my favorite Whitney songs:


How Will I Know


I Wanna Dance With Somebody



So Emotional



Our prayers and condolences go out to Whitney's Family and Friends.  May she Rest In Peace. 

WHITNEY HOUSTON
AUGUST 9, 1963 - FEBRUARY 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts