Thursday, February 23, 2012

RIHANNA & CHRIS (What's Going On????)

ARE YALL BACK OR WHAT ????





Yall Knew we had to talk about this one. I like this song But I feel Like they could've came a lil bit harder. Who didnt know they was still kicking it. I feel like song was some quick shit to say Ok this is Us and Yes we are Back F****** ! Who Cares tho . But Ri Ri Lets Be real We can not jut ignore the fact that yall was fighting and he put his hands on. You should have kept your mouth closed if you knew you was SPRUNG,,, And wasnt gonna go nowhere I mean Really tha lil incindent almost cost his career. I know No Man should put they hands on a woman but we dont know the whole story. This time if yall gone kickin it keep it that way and quit sending mixed signals to us, because I was feeling bad at first but Now Im Like O.o


OR IS IT ALL ABOUT THAT MONEY THO.....(THINGS THAT MAKE U GO HMMMM!!)


Rihanna "Cake Remix" Feat. Chris Brown 


Chris Brown "Turn Up The Music" Feat. Rihanna





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts